Nothing is impossible
with our technologies in open die forging.
Our many years of experience in the field of hot-forming enable us to tailor the required work processes and production methods to each customer’s special needs. Whether forged to “near-net shape”, seamless hot-rolled or induction-heated and upsetting – we will find the optimal process for each work piece. The optimal forging equipment for each component – that’s technology made by R. KIND.
Our product groups:
- Bars in round/square/flat dimensions, as well as stepped and profile forged bars
- Seamless forged flange-shafts in all lengths
- Rings, cylindrical hollows and pierced discs, either forged or seamless hot-rolled
- Forged discs especially in large dimensions
- Any special shape, such as nozzles, cones, bushings or hollow parts, according to your requirements
Every product we manufacture has to meet the highest international quality criteria: tests to verify corrosion resistance, heat resistance or extreme mechanical loads are standard procedures at R. KIND.
Rings and discs for heat exchangers, material Alloy C22, weights up to 7,300 kg
Heat exchanger tube sheet, Alloy 800H, DIA 3,320 x 280 mm, ingot weight 18,500 kg
Seamless forged hollow tube, DIA 915/734 x 8,080 mm, material grade F304LN, ingot weight 47,500 kg
Seamless forged bushing, material Alloy 625, DIA 1,740 x 1,454 x 1,170 mm, forging weight 12,200 kg
Finished machined compressor hub, material Duplex F51, DIA 1,520 mm
Seamless forged nozzle, Alloy 800H, 7,300 kg
Finish machined nozzle, material Duplex F51, DIA 1,630 mm
Contoured forged „Outer Plate“, material F316 LN, weight 12,500 kg
Forged titanium centrifuge drum for the pharmaceutical industry
Seamless hot rolled ring, Alloy 254 SMO, Ø 2,620/1,980 x 125 mm